Sunday, April 17, 2011

1st Birthday FUN!

Lauren and Travis are some other wonderful friends of mine.  I had the pleasure of making their wedding cakes a couple of years ago.  What a gorgeous wedding!  Lauren looked just like a princess, the one every little girl dreams of looking like on her wedding day. (In fact, you could just see all the young girls at her wedding, eyes wide when she walked by!)



Fast forward a couple of years and they now have one of the cutest, happiest little boys I've ever seen!  I know all babies have their moments, but I don't know if I've ever seen him unhappy....and he loves balls!  My oldest son loved balls too, at Thomas' age and I made him a 1st birthday cake covered in balls.  Lauren asked if I could make something similar for Thomas' birthday.  It was so much fun to take the same idea and tweak it a bit to make it something individually special for Thomas.  Happy Birthday Thomas!


No comments:

Post a Comment